Find someone in (or out of) the class who has to repair or create something.
- Ask them if you can watch them work on it. Ask them if you can video and/or take photos + audio record them.
- Before you watch them, write down your thoughts about how they will do this (like a recipe for the goal they have told you).
- Watch and record what they do. Ask lots of questions. Base your approach on our discussion and practice in class.
- The same day, write a short summary of what they did, noting in particular any trouble they ran into, and things that differed from your predictions
- By the assignment due date, turn in a document containing your before and after thoughts and some illustrative pictures.